Some Clevnet databases can be accessed only in the library. Home access is available for some with a valid Willoughby-Eastlake Public Library card. If you have trouble logging in please Contact Us.
- Ancestry Library Edition (In-library use only) -- Provides easy access to more than 4,000 genealogy databases with a single search. Coverage focuses primarily on the United States and the United Kingdom, although other areas are covered. Databases include the complete U.S. Census & Index (1790-1930), vital, church, court, and immigration records.
- Cleveland Necrology File -- Contains local cemetery records and newspaper death notices for the following years: 1833, 1847-1848, 1850-1975. For necrology information after 1975, please use the Cleveland News Index.
- Cleveland News Index -- Obituaries from the Plain Dealer and the Cleveland Press are included from 1976 to the present. Full text not available.
- Heritage Quest -- Features the U. S. Census, 1790-1930 (1850-60 Slave Census Schedules not included), The Periodical Source Index (PERSI), A digitized collection of more than 25,000 family and local history books, Records from the Revolutionary War Era Pension and Bounty-Land Warrant Application Files and Freedman’s Bank Records (1865-1874).
These databases are provided by the Ohio Web Library to all Ohio residents. You may be asked to enter your zip code and/or your local public library card number before entering.
- Explore Ohio | OPLIN - Find Ohio-focused websites by category or by county.
- Ohio Death Certificate Index (1913-1944) - Database containing death certificates of persons that died in Ohio from 1913-1937.
- Sanborn Fire Insurance Maps - Large scale street plans – including building outlines, property boundaries, and building use - produced by the Sanborn Fire Insurance Company from 1867 to 1970